Saturday 15 September 2012

Off to Cornwall


Hello there lovely peeps. Me and one of the elves are off to Cornwall for a few days break tomorrow, so no shop update this weekend. But I have just finished off  all the post, so if you have any orders pending they are now on their way to you. Next weekend though I propose to do something a little different. I am going to make duplicates off most of the new outfits I am working on, I have been making multiples for a while, but I propose doing two updates at different times with the same outfits in each roughly, so that you have better opportunity to catch something. I know that different time zones etc make it hard to get to right for everyone, so hopefully this will help a little. I'll let you know the times towards the end of the week. 

No comments: