Wednesday 28 March 2012

spring colours

spring colours by little_moshi
spring colours, a photo by little_moshi on Flickr.

Last week was a bit of a washout for me and the elves, as what started as a cold turned into probable flu. I could be being melodramatic and it was just a bad cold, but I felt poorly enough to spend a couple of days on the sofa, with a bottle of day nurse and several boxes of tissues, so not a lot of creativity happened in the moshi-studio. But this week has been much better and the sun came out so I felt all springy too, so lots of colour. Though because of the slow start I think I will need a bit more time before the shop gets an update. I still have a few things I need to do, and some ideas to try out. Anyway, hope everyone else's week has been good and that the weather is as nice with you as it has been here!

No comments: